I seem to still have the arrow being huge problem and it not clicking where it is supposed to
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Lustbane setting is a medieval-fantasy world.This is a 2D adult-oriented rogue -like with RPG elements game. You take a role of adventurer with gift or bane of the "Lustbane". Game will be in two parts: dungeon crawling and party management in the citys. I planning to do many events that will occur durring players adventures.
Turn-based combat. Combat is heavely affected by characters stats, perks, special attacks and traits. . Permadeath is a thing in this game(optional thing now).
During players adventures occur many events, some of them have dialogs. Dialog system is affected by character stats. Some of the answers will occur only if character meet requirements.
Hairstyles, piercing, tattos and many other things. There is special place in town where player can adjust look of characters. Also there will be some events that can change character look (not too radical). For example : Lets say you had preeaty heated battle and you barely managed to win this fight, new scar on the character will remind you about how close you were to death.
Characters stats and traits will make player party unique for each play. And not forget about character class.
Tons of loot. Every piece of gear has its rarity level. And I'm fan of asymmetrical look, so you may have different bracers on each hand, or different shoes.
World map and Dungeon map:
Every dungeon has randomized map with randomized rooms and randomized encounters in it. So dungeon is basicle a temple of RNG.
World map will be accesed after clearing the dungeon or if player choose to leave it. On world map will be displayed every region and dungeon to choose.
Player need gold, more gold. Because even the bed in towns inn cost a few coins. And best way to get gold is to complete some quests. Quests will be also randomized. Not all of them, of course.
Players can add more customization stuff in the game. New hairstyles, eyeliner and many other things. For now it's only cosmetical things but I look to make more things to be moddable in the future.
- Party members
- Character customization and character stats
- Variable dialog system
- Classes, traits and perks.
I will greatly appreciate your support on Patreon page of this project.
- New Time and Date system. Now there is proper day/night cycle.
- Characters status effects duration is affected by time system.
- Travel between locations takes time. There is new popup on the map, that shows you travel costs.
- It depends on endurance, but eventually characters will get tired.
- You can camp outside towns.
- Camping stuff can be found in shops or by looting enemies.
- You can interact with your party members while camping.
- You can order them to gather supplies, overwatch the perimeter or spend their time some other way.
- While resting in your camp you can be attacked by the bandits.
- To get fully rested and restored, you need rations.
- New additional stat system.
- You can access it on character stats page.
- Those stats will affect your currently playable character.
- "Seal" has its own level.
- You can change stats as you like.
- New area "White Mountains".This is harsh northern land. With snowy mountains and deep cave system. Home of orcs and drow.
- New town "Ursaloth - the city of brave". It's a big city located far north.
- There is some new interactions there. But be careful around "Rusty Golem" bartender Vivi Backbreaker, she is wild one.
- Also in future plans I want to make streets of the town available to exploration.
- New Orc armor. Male and female sets.
- New weapon "Orcish cestus".
- New body parts. Tusks for orcs and some brows for everyone.
- Reworked Inventory system. It was one of the buggiest thing out there. I reworked it completely.
- You can switch characters inventory without switching playable character.
- Equipped items don't show hidden character parts, if there is another item that hide this part.
- Quest generation changed.
- Now there is always about 30 quest in pull, for the game to choose from. That should short down loading time.
- Save system reworked.
- Changes to UI:
- UI scales with screen resolution.
- You can switch character stats page without switching playable character.
- Shopkeepers can trade more stackable items.
- Character select ui changed a bit.
- World map UI changed completely. Now You can travel between locations by clicking corresponded button on new menu.
- Changed volume settings.
- Important thing. All save files from previous versions won't work. Only things that you can have from previous versions are mods folder and Tattoo Presets folder.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm sorry, I have no means to debug Mac and Linux versions. Except emulating it on virtual machine. Well, I was sure that I did fixed it, but apparently I was wrong. But now I wonder if it's any specific Linux build or it's always was a problem. Anyway thank you for comment. I will try to find solution.
Glad to help, dont work too hard!
I think, I did fix it this time. If you have some time, could you please check it?
Of course, maybe later tonight
so I checked it out, I didnt get anything about an update though but I loaded it up, and at first I saw the big arrow then it loaded for a good minute but it went to the menu with the big arrow again, its weird...wondering if its a mac problem
edit: sorry I was late on that
Have you thought of making discord channel of this?
ANd possible Steam release?
Love this type of game man! its like almost 2D witcher game with explicit adult content!
Thank you man. Well yes I was thinking about discord channel. But sadly, people don't really seem interested to discuss anything about this game, anywhere I posted it. So I don't really know if it's worth it to try. And yes I was thinking about releasing on steam. But steam had/has some adult content censorship. And with my country laws, I doubt if its even legal. But I'm still going to finish my game and posted it here. And maybe on steam some day.
Haven't seen an update in a long time. Do you plan to return any time soon? Or has the game essentially died?
I'm sorry for missing updates for too long. But I'm still working on, it's just some life stuff happening. I will finish it eventually.
Understandable. After seeing so many cool concepts slow to a crawl before ultimately dying, I suppose it's become a bit of a reflex to automatically assume that a game without recent updates has died. Apologies.
In the linux version of the download the custom mouse pointer has been enlarged to be about a fourth the size of the screen and the actual mouse that interacts with stuff is offset to the side off it making navigating through just the menu nigh impossible. This is the best screenshot I could get as it would show by using PrntScr.
Thank you for reply. I will try find source of the problem and fix it until next update.
I have had the same problem, there anyway to fix it
I'm sorry that you had to experience that bug.I fixed it in my working build, but it's not ready yet(if it's make sense). Thank you for reply.
nah it makes sense, thanks for answering.
also might be a stupid question, but despite the mouse I have managed to finish the character creation thing, or at least I am pretty sure, for I press done but then I am stuck in that first room thing, is there something I am missing
When you rest at the inn you become incapable of clicking any other buttons it seems
Hi, thank you for reply. I've just tried to sleep 5 times at the inn and it didn't cause bug You mentioned. I've tried alone, and with the party members. But here is the funny part. I got some specials from "Wild Roses" and got into fight in desert. Well, using specials was bad idea. It just buggy as hell.(Most of bugs are fixed in dev build, though). With current party changes I wanted to work on inn anyway. So there is more reasons to start, I guess. Thank you for reply again.
Played the game.
Spent a while customizing my character.
When I had it how I wanted, I clicked done.
When the game loaded, the character I was controlling was not the character I made…
Is there a place where you can get scars removed? Even if you need to pay gold to have it removed, it would be nice to have a way to remove scars or other (semi-)permanent damage.
Очень понравился Ваш проект, наиграл в него больше 15-20 часов в версию 0.7 (Правда пришлось начинать игру с начало раз 100 наверное)
Главная проблема на данный момент, битые сейвы. (играл в версию 0.5 и 0.7) на 0.5 такая проблема реже наблюдалась.
Частенько было, когда в пати 2 персонажа переходишь на второго, немного играешь , одеваешь считай все игра вылетит.
Если отправить второго персонажа (нанятого) в бордель , то игра виснет(с основным такой проблемы нет).
Хотелось бы расширить магазин вещей (Который в деревне, хочется собрать по виду определенный сет, но не получается) (и по больше эротической одежды, тема с двумя разными чулками очень классная).
Не хватает сундука в деревне, куда можно шмотки складывать, так как инвентарь весьма ограничен (приходилось нанимать персонажей и делать из них ходячих манекенов)
По больше анимаций, очень понравились анимации footjob (по больше бы таких).
Боевка в целом устраивает, хоть и немного топорная.
Если свяжетесь со мной или напишите как с вами связаться, готов стать вашем личным тестером, так как игра действительно понравилась.
I've played it a couple times on the latest version and it tends to bug up after a little bit causing the npc character models to strip down to their base model and flatline their stats to the mins. Basically the gameplay itself breaks and you can one-shot everything at that point. Everything else continues to function. Its just annoying because it takes all the challenge out of the game when this bug strikes. Oh I should point out that the latest patreon release also does it.